The Georgetown Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a one (1) day ‘Entrepreneurship Workshop’ on Thursday, September 25, 2014 at the Duke Lodge from 08:30 hours.
The Chamber believes strongly in the role entrepreneurship must play in the transformation and ultimate success of the country’s economy. The aim of the workshop is to provide participants with an understanding of fundamental aspects of Entrepreneurship and some practical methods used by Entrepreneurs.
The 1-day workshop is full and varied and will be an interactive session, as experts share new developments and best practises in the field of Entrepreneurship. Additionally, the workshop will include a platform of exhibitors, who will display opportunities, resources and services offered by their companies.
We would now like to invite you to send a representative from your organisation to attend and participate in this event.
The Workshop only caters for seventy (70) persons, so register now! Registration fee $2000.
Speakers of the event are:
1. Mr. Balraj Kistow, Programme Director and Faculty Member, UWI-Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business – Presentation on ‘Entrepreneurial Success – A pathway to long-term prosperity’
2. Mr. Jewsuan Edmondson, Marketing Specialist – SME Lending, Marketing & Communications , Republic Bank – Presentation on ‘Challenges Experienced by Lending Institutions when Lending to Entrepreneurs’
3. Mr. Rosh Khan – Director, SocialRank Media – Presentation on ‘Experiences and Challenges Encountered when Starting up your Business’
4. Mr. Nigel Samaroo – Manager, Scotiabank, Carmichael Branch – Presentation on ‘Starting Your Business’
5. Ms. Cathy Hughes – Director, Videomega Productions – Presentation on ‘Experiences and Challenges Encountered when Starting up your Business’
6. Mr. Eric Phillips – Lecturer, Department of Business and Management, UG – Moderator for Discussion Forum
Also attending the seminar, will be Creditinfo Guyana, which is an organisation committed to offering a state of the art, full service credit reporting and risk assessment facility providing credit information and business management solutions to the credit provision and financial services industry in Guyana through impartial and accurate information that supports well informed credit decisions, driven by technology that enables superior delivery, and supported by a highly qualified and motivated team committed to the highest standards of privacy protection and customer service.
Should you require any additional information, kindly contact the Secretariat on telephone numbers 226-3519 or 225-5846 or send an email to email@example.com.
A big thank you to our sponsors Scotiabank, Republic Bank Guyana Limited & Ansa McAl Trading Limited (Guyana).