The Georgetown Chamber of Commerce & Industry held its one- day Entrepreneurship Workshop on Sept 25th, 2014 at Duke Lodge.
The 1-day workshop was full and varied and with interactive sessions, as highly esteemed speakers shared new developments and best practices in the field of Entrepreneurship. Additionally, the workshop included a platform of exhibitors, who displayed opportunities, resources and services offered by their companies.
Speakers featured at this workshop included:
– Mr. Lance Hinds (President of GCCI)
– Dr. Rosh Khan (Director, SocialRank Media)
– Mr. Nigel Samaroo (Manager, Scotiabank, Carmichael Branch)
– Mr. David Falconer (Manager, Sales and Business Development, Creditinfo Guyana Inc.)
– Mr. Jewsuan Edmondson (Marketing Specialist, Republic Bank Guyana Limited)
– Mr. Balraj Kistow (Programme Director and Faculty Member, UWI- Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business)
– Mr. Eric Phillips (Lecturer, Department of Business and Management, UG)